Tel: 01234 331194   Email: enquiries@cooper-wallace.co.uk        
         

Property Search

Chestnut Avenue Silsoe, Bedford Shared Ownership £132,000

  • Photo 12
    Photo 12
  • Photo 2
    Photo 2
  • Photo 10
    Photo 10
  • Photo 9
    Photo 9
  • Photo 6
    Photo 6
  • Photo 1
    Photo 1
  • Photo 4
    Photo 4
  • Photo 5
    Photo 5
  • Photo 7
    Photo 7
  • Photo 8
    Photo 8
  • Photo 11
    Photo 11
  • Photo 3
    Photo 3

Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.

  • Two bedroom apartment
  • Sought after mid Bedfordshire village
  • 60% Shared ownership
  • Open plan living
  • Well presented throughout
  • Allocated parking
  • Excellent road links for the commuter
  • Early viewing advised

Located in the quiet and sought after village of Silsoe and on the located on the popular Silsoe Grange development is this rarely available two bedroom ground floor apartment offered for sale on a shared ownership basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer to get onto the property ladder with this scheme, with a 60% share being available with the opportunity to staircase it up further to own a larger share if desired, with a rent paid on the other 40%, currently £258.41 per month. The property is offered to the market in immaculate condition throughout and accommodation comprises of entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner/kitchen creating an excellent socialble space, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there are communal gardens, bin and cycle stores and the property comes with one allcoated paring space. Silsoe is situated on the edge of Wrest Park which is a recognised English Heritage site. The village has been bypassed and lies just off the A507 which links to Ampthill, Flitwick, Milton Keynes and both the A1 and M1. Silsoe is also well placed for Bedford and Luton via the A6. The village has a small newsagent, hairdresser, one estate agents, one pub, lower school, nursery, drama society, dance school, sports centre and parish council.


Entrance Hall

Living Area/Kitchen

24' 5'' x 14' 1'' (7.44m x 4.29m)

Bedroom One

14' 3'' x 8' 8'' (4.34m x 2.64m)

Bedroom Two

14' 3'' x 8' 2'' (4.34m x 2.49m)

Bathroom

Outside

One allocated parking space


Name Location Type Distance
Chestnut Avenue Silsoe
Bedford MK45 4GP
County: Bedfordshire
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: CW02139

P: 01234331194

Request a Viewing

Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.


Property Portals