Tel: 01234 331194   Email: enquiries@cooper-wallace.co.uk        
         

Property Search

Park Farm Close, Henlow Shared Ownership £170,000

Sold STC
  • Photo 13
    Photo 13
  • Photo 2
    Photo 2
  • Photo 10
    Photo 10
  • Photo 9
    Photo 9
  • Photo 11
    Photo 11
  • Photo 7
    Photo 7
  • Photo 8
    Photo 8
  • Photo 5
    Photo 5
  • Photo 6
    Photo 6
  • Photo 3
    Photo 3
  • Photo 12
    Photo 12
  • Photo 1
    Photo 1

Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.

  • Two bedroom terrace house
  • 80% shared ownership
  • Just £40 (approximately) a month rent for the remaining 20% share which includes buildings insurance
  • Easy maintenance enclosed garden
  • Allocated parking
  • Highly desirable village location
  • Under a mile away from Arlesey train station
  • Fantastic road links

An excellent first step on to the housing ladder this smart two bedroom home situated within a cul de sac in the desirable village of Henlow. Complete with allocated parking and an easy maintenance rear garden offering a private enclosed space to enjoy the summer. The property is offered for sale on an 80% shared ownership scheme with a monthly rent of just approximately £40 per month on the remaining 20% share! On the ground floor there is an entrance porch, living room and kitchen with space for a dining table. Upstairs both bedrooms have built in storage and the bathroom has recently been re-fitted. Further benefits include double glazing throughout and a recently replaced electric central heating system. The property enjoys a pleasant location on the edge of the sought-after village of Henlow on the borders of Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. Arlesey railway station is easy cycling and walking distance at just under 1 mile away and has ample parking. Henlow has two highly regarded schools, three pubs including the gastro' Crown Public House and the award-winning real-ale Engineers Arms, and numerous parks and open spaces popular with families and dog-walkers alike. Henlow plays host to a wide variety of sports clubs and facilities, children's activities and clubs, and social events including a bi-annual summer ball. The village has a number of local shops and businesses including a post office, hairdressers, Champneys health spa, and Lakeside fishing centre. For those wishing to explore the countryside there is a wide variety of bridleways and walks linking Henlow to neighbouring villages.


Entrance Porch

Entrance via front door, wall mounted fuse box, door to living room.

Living Room

12' 5'' x 12' 0'' (3.78m x 3.65m)

Double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard. Coving to ceiling and door to kitchen.

Kitchen

12' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.65m x 2.74m)

Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base level units with roll edge work surface over. One and a half stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap over and tiled splash backs. Integrated electric oven with electric hob and extractor hood over. Space for fridge/freezer along with space and plumbing for washing machine. Wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect and door leading out to rear garden.

First Floor Landing

Access to loft space via hatch and storage cupboard.

Master bedroom

12' 0'' x 9' 5'' (3.65m x 2.87m)

Double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and cupboard over stairs.

Bedroom 2

9' 1'' x 5' 7'' (2.77m x 1.70m)

Double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect, radiator and built in storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder.

Bathroom

6' 2'' x 5' 8'' (1.88m x 1.73m)

Three piece fitted bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, W/C and hand wash basin. Vanity storage unit, tiled splash backs, extractor fan and obscured double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect.

Rear garden

Easy maintenance rear garden comprising of patio with path leading down the garden to artificial turf and further bark chipping area fully enclosed by timber fencing with rear access gate. At the bottom of the garden is a timber shed which will be included in the sale.

Front of property

Mainly laid to lawn with path with steps leading to front door. Allocated parking for one car with various visitor parking spaces.


Name Location Type Distance
Park Farm Close
Henlow SG16 6DE
County: Bedfordshire
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: CW01191

P: 01234 331194
Property Portals